Three-phase Fluidized-bed Biological Wastewater Treatment System
Bio-Dynactor is an innovative waste water treatment system adopting the basic technology of the microorganism immobilization carriers and the three-phase fluidized-bed system, which makes full use of the resolving power of microorganisms. In comparison with the conventional activated sludge process, the performance of this system is 5 to 10 times higher.
- The carriers are excellent in absorbing the microorganisms and fluidity in a tank.
- The water absorption specific gravity of the carriers is 1.0 (for the standard grade).
- The system creates circulation easily and has an excellent agitation effect.
- The system can be operated under full-load condition.
- The carrier can be applied to the modification of existing waste water treatment facilities.
- For purification of waster water discharged from chemical factories (such as dye, paint, emulsion, and electronic material factories)
- For purification of waster water discharged from a papermaking plant
- For purification of waster water discharged from a food factory (such as box lunch, delicatessen, noodle-making, confectionery, brewing, baking, and fish processing factories)
- For purification of waster water discharged from kitchens (such as a school lunch center, hotel, and buildings)
- For purification of waster water discharged from other facilities (such as hospitals and laboratories)