Conveyance System for Adhesive Powder Materials
DTM adopts specially-designed double tubes as conveyance tubes to stably convey fine powders, which are difficult to convey because they tend to adhere to or build up in the conveyance tubes, with a high solids loading ratio over the long term. The system is highly evaluated in various industries to use materials, which are difficult to convey by conventional pneumatic systems, such as titanium oxide, carbon black, and pigments.
- The double tubes are connected with the blow tank.
- The use of primary and secondary boosters allows the system to convey adhesive materials with a high solids loading ratio at low speed.
- Owing to the characteristics of the double tubes, the powder can easily come off from the inner walls of the tube, thereby accomplishing stable and long-term conveyance.
- This system can be applied to a low-pressure convey system.
DTM Shake-off system
- For conveying powders, which tend to adhere to conveyance pipes (such as titanium oxide, carbon black, pigments, and silica fume)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need advice.Contact Form
We also accept inquiries or requests for constructions by phone or fax.
DENKA CONSULTANT & ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.