For conveying delicate and brittle powder and granular materials
Thrust Flow is plug-type pneumatic convey system to convey materials with a high solids loading ratio at low speed. This system is suitable for conveying powder and granular materials with abrasiveness, such as CDQ breeze, and delicate and brittle powder and granular materials, such as malt.
- By properly distributing the thrust air, proper size of the plug will be generated automatically.
The system is simple and complex plug generator does not have.
- This system can convey materials with a high solids loading ratio at low speed and accomplishes efficient and energy-saving conveyance. Running costs can be reduced.
- The system can be operated automatically and stably.
- The system can be operated with a minimal amount of maintenance and saves maintenance labor.
- The system can convey granular materials and pressed parts without damaging them.
Comparison of the percentage of granular materials powdered
loading ratio and
|Average flow rate
|Ratio of percentage
of granular material
Since the percentage of granular material powdered varies according to the type of powder and granular material, it will be cofirmed by the test using actual samples.
- For conveying materials with abrasiveness, such as silica sand, alumina, breeze, raw materials of glass and ceramics, mill scale, and iron sand.
- For conveying delicate and brittle materials, such as food, grain, malt, ceramics, carbonaceous materials, and super absorbent polymers (SAP).
- For conveying plastic (such as PE and PP), resins, and pellets, which tend to produce plastic waste, such as snake skin, during pneumatic conveyance.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need advice.Contact Form
We also accept inquiries or requests for constructions by phone or fax.
DENKA CONSULTANT & ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.