System to Facilitate Charge and Discharge of Powder Materials, Which Tend to Cause “Bridge Phenomenon”
Powder Controller is a system attached to the bottom of a powder/granular material storage tank to facilitate charge and discharge of the material, which tends to cause the bridge phenomenon. The system consists of a vibration generator, a vibration baffle board, and a special ring plate.
- The system has a function to measure an amount of a charged and discharged material to control the amounts.
- The system prevents the bridge and flushing phenomena.
- Since the material is discharged evenly, segregation can be prevented.
- It can be attached to the tank easily.
- The height of the tank can be adjusted.
|For smooth discharge of the powder/granular material from the storage tank||For smooth discharge of special cement, ultra fine powder of silica stone, fly ash, soda ash, mirabilite, slaked lime, anhydrous gypsum, milk powder, carbon black, polymer powder and granular materials, etc.|
|As a feeding mechanism to a packer||For smooth feeding of special cement, ultra fine powder of silica stone, ultra fine powder of iron oxide, fertilizer, etc.|
|As a feeding mechanism to a vibrating filter||For smooth filtering of special cement, ultra fine powder of silica stone, etc.|
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need advice.Contact Form
We also accept inquiries or requests for constructions by phone or fax.
DENKA CONSULTANT & ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.